Looking for a blog copywriter who creates unique, entertaining, informative blog posts with an SEO focus?
Hi, I’m Gemma, an experienced blog copywriter based in Melbourne. How can I help?
You probably already know that content = rankings. The more content you publish, the higher your chances of ranking. The thing is, Google’s clever these days. It won’t rate any old content. Google rewards content that attracts attention and creates a reaction. So your content needs to be fresh, entertaining, targeted and search engine optimised.
It can be. But seeing as you’re already looking for a blog copywriter, you’re taking the right steps. I create blog posts that boost your rankings, stir a reaction amongst readers and generate shares across social media. Whatever tone you’re after – humorous, professional, educational, entertaining (or a mix of everything) – I’m experienced in adapting my voice to complement your brand. I research relevant, sought after topics and create blog posts that teach something new.
As a blog copywriter, I always –
- Deliver what’s promised in the headline
- Engage, entertain and educate your audience
- Bring something fresh to the table
- Focus on generating traffic and leads
Some examples of my work?
- Copywriter’s Guide to Rewriting Web Content – Clever Copywriting School
- In business, it’s squirrels vs hippos – which are you? – Flying Solo
- Why Dad needs spoiling this Father’s Day
- Protecting Yourself Against Revenge Eviction – Flatmate.com
- A Glimpse Into The Future of Realestate – realAs
- The 7 Deadly Distractions of Working from Home – Flying Solo
- Is Your Flatmate’s Wild Sex Life Awkward To Live With – Flatmate.com
Feel free to get in touch to find out more, or check out some of my prices listed below.
Some of the people I blog for:
Blogging isn’t just a way to earn a living. I love what I do.
For an idea of prices, see my pricing tables below (prices are only an indication. Complex subjects may require a higher rate).
Not Just Blog Posts
- All prices include project brief, SEO titles, image sourcing, tags and keywords.
- $200 for up to 500 words
- $250 for 500-700 words
- $350 for 800-1000 word articles
- $500 for 1300 – 1500 word articles
- $650 for 1800 – 2000 word articles